Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Feliz Navidad!








All of the partying through December sure is fun, but I love a simple Christmas spent at home. The girl's are so fun, because they don't get greedy, they just ask for simple things and are so grateful when they get them. Allie wanted a "Doodle Bear", Bria wanted a "Strawberry Shortcake House", and Cloe wanted "candy canes". Jake mentioned a few things he "wouldn't mind" getting, but they were things he already needed. Tyler made him this bat rack to display the personalized Louisville Sluggers my Dad had given him for Christmas. It turned out amazing!! Jake was so surprised. It even has pegs for his mitts/hats and spots on top for baseballs. We had a great dinner with great friends to top off our Christmas day. We went to Idaho Falls after Christmas to spend a week with the folks...unfortunately I didn't get any pictures while we were there...I was having too much fun. It has been an awesome year despite some of the challenges and changes we have encountered. Christmas is a good time to take a step back and recognize how blessed we are. I'm so grateful for my Savior and for his sacrifice. His life was spent in humble perfection. I'm so grateful for his example of love, and pray that I can live a life in accordance with that example. Merry Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: