Thursday, March 18, 2010

Forever



















We have had a difficult week. Last Wednesday Tyler's Mom passed away quite unexpectedly. After recovering from the initial shock of the news, we had to cope with the feelings of loss. She was an amazing person, and we are so grateful to have had the last few months with her. We are so grateful we moved to Monticello to be closer to Tyler's family, even though we had no idea our time would be so short with his Mom, it has been worth every second. We are so grateful for our testimonies of "Forever". We know we will see her again and we know that she is reunited with loved ones. She will be missed more than I can say, thank goodness for the blessings of the Temple. I took this picture as I thought of her. Hope penetrating the dark clouds. That's how we feel right now.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Celeste said...

I am sorry for your loss. I only met Tyler's mom once at the mission home in Spokane. She is a real nice lady. Thank you for sharing your testimony of 'forever'. I wish you the best in the coming days, months and years.