Thursday, October 16, 2008

Another Blog

So...I've decided this should be called "bragging" and not "blogging". That's what we are aren't we? Braggers, not bloggers:) I'm kidding, I know I might be a little blog happy, but my friend Caroline was the inspiration for the creation of a new blog. I'm calling it Words of Widom. I decided to post poems, quotes and stories to share with everyone. I'd love feedback and comments, and even some of your own stuff to share. I love exchanging stuff like this, even more than recipes! That says alot, I know. You can find Words of Wisdom at the bottom of this page in my "Hit List".

1 comment:

Barbie said...

oh mandy that words of wisdom from president monson is just what i needed for today thank you, i am so excited about our new companionships we have together. see ya later today.