8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. Big Shocker...Tyler and I haven't watched T.V. in 2+ years...and we don't miss it.
My Favorite 8 Restaurants
1. Macaroni Grill
2. Johnny Carinos
5. Red Robin
6. Ruby Tuesdays
8. The melting Pot
8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Sanded some letter blocks
2. Played duck, duck, goose with Allie and her friend Ren
3. Made Christams Cards for the card exchange group I'm in
4. Deep cleaned my bathrooms
5. Made my mom's real mexican tacos...mmmm
6. Painted Allie's toe nails
7. Went to BK and watched Tyler, Allie, and Bria share a small shake (I didn't want any:)
8. Started reading A Day of Remembrance from the Promised Land Series.
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To
1. Christmas in IF
2. Going to Boston in February
3. Finishing projects on the house (mostly exterior)
4. My Aunt and Uncle going through the temple
5. Allie going to bed willingly
6. Weaning Bria (She's addicted to me)
8. Man, I didn't think this would be hard, I guess I'm enjoying the present as much as possible.
8 Things On My Wishlist
1. That all of my children will stay active in the church
2. I could divide into two people to get everything done
3. pay off our mortgage and student loans today!
4. the economy would stabalize
5. That I could say things exactly how I mean them without confusing people
6. That I could lose this last ten pounds...I'm gettin' there
7. That people could just get along and get over there differences
8. That I could make Spicy Ramano Chicken at home that tasted like Johnny Carinos
8 People I Tag: Whoever wants to do this...