Monday, October 3, 2011

Women's Conference


This year for our little Mother/Daughter weekend; we went to the General Relief Society Meeting. It was so awesome! President Uchtdorf's message was everything I needed to hear. I had never been surrounded by so many women. I was having a hard time keeping my emotions together just as we waited in line to get in the conference center. Litterally thousands of women gathered together, striving to become better wives, mothers, friends, daughters...I loved it! After the conference, the spirit of charity was so strong, I can honestly say I wanted to throw my arms around every sister there and tell them how much I loved them...I didn't though, because I didn't want to be arrested:)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Shalisa Hazleton said...

That sounds like an awesome experience! What a fun thing to do with your family!