10. Holding my sweet hearts hand as we ice skated in Boston Commons
9. Becoming a pro at riding the Subways
8. Being brave and ordering Salmon for my first time
7. Walking through our hotel at 11pm to get cheesecake (because we could)
6. Sleeping in my Heavenly bed and not waking up even once!
5. Walking the streets of the Ritziest part of Boston and feeling stylish in my homemade jewelery and thrift store coat.
4. Eating chocolate from the Lindt Chocolatier
3. Soaking in American History
2. Not really caring where we went or what we did because I felt blessed just being there.
1. Looking over at Tyler in the temple and knowing my girls were OK and feeling more blessed than words could say.